Tuesday 27 October 2015

Trilogy Rosehip Oil - My thoughts!

I've been using this little gem for a while now and have really noticed the difference in my skin. So much so I never want to be without it in my skincare routine!
It's a lovely light nourishing oil containing Rosehip, that I use after toner before moisturiser.

Trilogy rosehip oil antioxidant omega 3 6 9 facial review beauty blog

I add 2-3 drops in my hand rub together lightly and press onto my skin. Feels lovely to apply and helps you to relax and unwind.
I remember the first time I used this in my night time routine, I woke up the next morning with noticeably soft dewy skin. I was hooked!

Trilogy rosehip oil antioxidant omega 3 6 9 facial review beauty blog

Rosehip oil is fantastic for scars, imperfections as-well as fine lines and wrinkles too. Rosehip contains Omega 3,6, and 9, Vitamin E and Lycopene - an anti-oxidant. Which are all known for their abilities to repair, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. 
Can be used both morning and night and can either be added to your moisturiser or used before hand. It's nice to apply, not greasy or overly oily. It sinks in nicely without leaving a residue and I really can tell the next morning when I use this before bed as I know my skin will feel lovely and smooth!
I highly recommend this amazing oil especially for the up and coming winter months where skin can feel dry and often needs the extra hydration.

Trilogy is an Australian brand which is available at Feel Unique, John Lewis, LookFantastic and their own website. 
Have you tried any products from Trilogy? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment