Friday 9 October 2015

Hand Chemistry: The ONLY hand cream you NEED!


Hand Creams: To say I am picky is an understatement, when it comes to hand creams I hate the feeling of greasy slimy sticky hands. I want a cream that nourishes and moisturises but sinks in FAST. No waiting around with your hands mid air!!

Soap and glory hand food is my go to .... that was until I discovered HAND CHEMISTRY. Completely by accident too, on the shelves of boots!

Deciem Hand chemistry youth complex anti ageing hand cream review blog

Oh my, this is a truly amazing hand cream. I can't believe I am raving about a hand cream, but if you haven't tried it, you need to!! Especially with the colder months rolling in. I find my hands get quite dry and chapped. Not only does it moisturise thanks to the mushroom, tremella fuciformis sporocarp (4x more moisturising than Hyaluronic acid!), but it also targets 8 signs of ageing....
Brightness, Smoothness, Firmness, Density, Elasticity, Hydration, Texture and Evenness. 
It has a lovely scent to it, not too over-powering and sinks in so quickly. You feel as though your hands have had a drink of water. They feel silky smooth and not at all greasy or icky. I find I am able to get on with typing or whatever I was doing more or less straight away.
As for the ageing, I can't really comment however it is nice to know I am taking steps just like in my facial skincare for ageing hands.

Deciem Hand chemistry youth complex anti ageing hand cream review blog

I highly recommend this hand cream.  You can get it from boots sometimes on a 3 for 2. They do a small 30ml size and a big 100ml.
The 30ml size is just the right size to pop in your bag and best of all it's a plastic tube so won't burst or get squashed like the foil tubes.
Have you tried Hand Chemistry Cream? What were you're thoughts xx

No comments:

Post a Comment