Friday 23 October 2015

A mini Elemis order

Following my amazing Elemis Spa Facial experience I was keen to try some of their products, especially one or two of the ones recommended. However the price put me off. By coincidence when I got home I was checking my emails and lo and behold there was a massive sale on Elemis products at lookfantastic.com.

I was able to pick up the Papaya Enzyme Peel Full size 50ml for just £19.19 usually £32! 
and the Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml for £13.13 usually £22.50



Having previously tried and thoroughly love the papaya enzyme peel from a sample with a magazine I wanted to get the full size as I have all but run out! I use this once or twice a week depending on how my skin is behaving. It is such a gentle exfoliator mask which you leave on for about 10 minutes then rinse off with a flannel. It truly leaves your skin feeling baby soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

The apricot toner feels lovely and refreshing to apply. I use this both morning and night after cleansing. It helps to soothe and settle my skin ready for the next step serum, oil and moisturiser.

Have you tried any Elemis products you would recommend? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment