Tuesday 18 August 2015

August's Cohorted Beauty Box - What was inside!

It's that time again! For the exciting unboxing of the Cohorted Beauty Box:
Here's what was inside this month's box:



  • Bare Minerals Skin Rev-er upper serum
  • Molton Brown mini body cream
  • Cargo Blush and bronzer palette


  • Laura Geller Eyeshadow duo




  • Bare Minerals Soft Focus Brush





Having not tried any of Laura Geller make-up I am looking forward to trying this eye-shadow, the plum purple tone looks lovely. Molton Brown is another brand i've not tried before, so I am thrilled to try this body cream. The Cargo quad looks great and the Bare Minerals brush and serum are by far the most exciting items for me, in this box, as I am a die-hard B.M fan!
Overall I am made-up with this month's box. 

I love the excitement of looking forward to it arriving. Not knowing what is inside beforehand makes it all the more intriguing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment