Friday 26 June 2015

Skincare Empties I already have a back-up for!

Empties I will always repurchase and in fact I already have a back up for!!


These are the products I love and use so much, I have already bought a new one before I reach the end of the bottle. 
You know the ones I mean..... You start getting towards the end and you panic a little bit inside, reminding yourself not to forget to order another. These are products that work for my skin and I don't want to be without, not even for a day!

Bioderma Sensibo Micellar Water Cleanser
I've lost count how many bottles of this I have gone through!  I am so glad this is easier to get here in the UK. I get mine from escentual.com fast and friendly service and they pop in a nail file as a little added bonus!
It is just so effective at removing my make-up ...from waterproof mascara to that lip pencil that doesn't budge (NARS lip pencil I'm looking at you!) and of course foundation. It is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes but works hard at removing all the dirt and grime of the day. Contains cucumber extract so is also mildly soothing and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or tight at all. Makes taking the day's make-up off quick and easy.

Cetaphil Cleanser
This is usually my second cleanse if I am feeling lazy. (i.e, don't want to trapse to the bathroom sink to use a flannel and water). I'll just swipe a few pumps of this cleanser all over my face to remove any left overs from my micellar water cleanse. Doesn't sting, dry out my skin or irritate or leave it feeling tight either. A lovely gentle cleanser that is gentle enough for my children to use on their precious skin (No they aren't babies... they are 13 and 11 but will always be my babies!!). My 13 year old is starting to get breakouts and this is perfect to ensure that the skin stays relatively clean and bacteria free. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+
This is a moisturiser with a spot treatment in it to treat current breakouts but also with regular use helps to prevent future ones too. Doesn't sting or feel greasy to apply and is gentle enough for my 13 year old to use. It also helps to reduce the redness and in turn help prevent scarring that can occur. Helps also with reducing the shine by having a slight mattifying effect.

La Roche Posay Redness serum
It seems everything from La Roche Posay I try I absolutely love. Their skincare is just so perfect for my sensitive skin. I have redness across my cheeks and I find this serum helps soothe. Feels lovely and slightly cooling to apply. I use this both morning and night, mainly concentrating on any redness. It really is such a lovely serum, has a tint of yellowness to it too. Doesn't feel greasy and sinks in quickly so you don't have to wait too long to apply foundation or spf over the top.

Have you any skincare empties you panic about when you get to the end of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment