Friday 15 May 2015

Elizabeth Arden Lipstick A Swatch and Review

Debenhams had a fabulous offer on a few weeks ago online, Elizabeth Arden's beautiful color moisturizing lipsticks were less than half price reduced from £21 to £10 
(I know spelling - I have written how it is on the box) 
Plus added bonus if you bought two Elizabeth Arden products you got a free primer. Not just a sample but a full size! worth £26!!

Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick wildberry pinkpink retexturizing primer swatch beauty blog review

Here are my thoughts:

Having never tried any Elizabeth Arden lipsticks before, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how Conditioning and hydrating they were on the lips. Whilst still providing a highly pigmented finish. I was very impressed by the colour pigmentation as-well as their long lasting staying power.

I never would have thought to try elizabeth arden for lipsticks had they not been on offer. Very glad I did though as they are very comfortable to wear.

Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick wildberry pinkpink retexturizing primer swatch beauty blog review

L to R:
Wildberry / Pink Pink

Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick wildberry pinkpink swatch beauty blog review
Swatched on my lips:

Pink Pink
Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick pink pink swatch beauty blog review
Wildberry
Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick wildberry swatch beauty blog review


Visible difference Good Morning Re-texturizing Primer

Oh my! This is such a silky soft primer that just melts into the skin. Once on you can't feel any sort of film or greasy residue, as it is so smooth. It creates a perfect base to then apply your foundation. Has botanical extracts, as-well as vitamin A to help freshen up your skin.

Elizabeth Arden beautiful color lipstick wildberry pinkpink retexturizing primer swatch beauty blog review

As you can see it is a clear gel, really nice to apply and leaves your face beautifully smooth.

Elizabeth Arden retexturizing primer swatch beauty blog review

Had I not got this as a part of the gift with purchase, I never would have known to try this primer. I am so glad I did. I have been reaching for this on days where I feel I need a good base and want to make sure my foundation lasts all day. It is so comfortable to wear and really is beautiful to apply, making your skin feel silky smooth.

Have you tried many Elizabeth Arden products, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment