Wednesday 8 April 2015

Beauty Bloggers Round-Up #1

"Sharing the love"

There are so many blogs out there in the 'blogosphere' that I thought I would take the time to recommend a few each month that I have been enjoying and find I look forward to seeing on my bloglovin feed.

Ok, so here is my #1 round-up, hope you enjoy discovering some new blogs to follow and get some great beauty and make-up tips too!

In no particular order I'll start off with a post that I felt I could relate to 
Confessions of a beauty blogger by Sabrina whose blog is called A Little Obsessed, filled with beauty reviews and drool worthy photos to boot!

Have been following this next blog for some time, love her professional layout and stunningly gorgeous photos! www.mascara-and-maltesers.blogspot.co.uk this following post made me giggle as I can definitely relate! mascara-shopping.

Kimmy from The Beauty Isles is so friendly, I look forward to her blog, as I feel she is so relatable and injects her personality into each and every post. Topped off with lovely photos and you're onto a winner!

This next blog, I love her tutorials and how to's www.beautywithcharm.com.
My fave so far has to be the pink-to-make-boys-wink post, with clearly labelled, well thought out descriptions and easy to follow pictures and of course goes without saying stunning make-up looks! Alina really does make it look easy to achieve that flawless finish!

A new discovery for me is www.strawberryblondebeauty.com her photos and reviews are spot on and I shall be trawling through her old posts for a good old catch up and read with a lovely cup of tea!

Lastly, I couldn't do a beauty bloggers recommendation post without mentioning www.thesundaygirl.com 
her blog is just fantastic, I genuinely look forward to each and every post. She truly is an inspiration and is the first point of call if I want to know about future up-coming releases in the beauty world!

Have you already discovered any of the blogs above? Hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave any suggestions of blogs you think I will enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment