Thursday 29 January 2015

NO7 Shade & Define Eyeshadow Stick 'Cool Mink'


I don't know about you but I nearly always end up stuffing the NO7 voucher you get with any purchase in Boots into my purse and forget it's there until of course it has expired! 

So this time, I actually used mine the day I got it... I headed straight for the NO7 Counter, towards the eyes section as I knew what I wanted.

Boots NO7 shade & define Eyeshadow stick Cool Mink

Their "Stay perfect shade and define" eye-shadow stick.
I knew straight away which colour I wanted, my eye just picked it out.
I swatched it in store and it literally stayed on my hand until I got home and had to use a cleanser to remove, a great sign to start with, so once on this ain't going no where!!

Boots NO7 shade & define Eyeshadow stick Cool Mink swatches

The shade is 'Cool Mink' a lovely everyday pop of colour for the eyes.

Boots NO7 shade & define Eyeshadow stick Cool Mink swatches

Just a quick note: I had to work very hard to remove this swatch!!

The shade is a taupe mixed with a light brown beige, quite cool toned. But what i really liked about it was it didn't have any glittery bits or shimmer like a few of the other shades seemed to have. The sticks are really great for just swiping on the eyelids, no fuss or mess and you're done!

Oh and one more thing, I thought I had broken the end of the pencil but it turns out that there is actually a hidden sharpener tucked away!!

Boots NO7 shade & define Eyeshadow stick Cool Mink

So don't forget about your money off NO7 Boots voucher! 
Can be used for NO7 make-up and skincare. £3 off Make-up and £5 off skincare.
 Valid until 1st February 2015!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment