Tuesday 20 January 2015

Escentric Molecules 'Molecule 01' Perfume

Meet my new signature fragrance...

escentric molecules 01 perfume fragrance

Escentric Molecules 01

This is such a gentle smelling fragrance that is supposed to smell different on everyone!
I like the idea of having a scent fragrance that is bespoke and unique to you.

This perfume is created from the aroma chemical Iso-E super, a base-note that is frequently used to add allure to perfumes. It is supposed to meld with your own pheromones. Making it very unique to each person wearing this scent and harder for you to smell it on yourself! It's more for others to smell and compliment!

escentric molecules 01 perfume fragrance

I'm very picky when it comes to fragrance, as over-powering ones tend to give me a headache so I have to be careful when choosing what scent to wear. Sometimes even being around over-bearing scents is enough to set me off.

This one is subtle enough for me... but smells so good on. Almost fades throughout the day but then unexpectedly you get a lovely hint of deliciousness!

Have you tried Escentric Molecules 01, did you like the scent on you?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment