Friday 16 January 2015

Chanel 'Dedicace' Rouge Coco Lipstick Swatches

CHANEL Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lipstick
Swatches

My little reward to myself for doing my 5km run in November was a trip to Selfridges whilst they were having their 10% off!

I headed for the Chanel counter of-course and chose a gorgeous lipstick from their rouge coco hydrating lip creme colour range.

chanel rouge coco lip creme lipstick dedicace swatches

Rouge Coco Lipstick

chanel rouge coco lip creme lipstick dedicace swatches

Shade: 59 Dedicace

chanel rouge coco lip creme lipstick dedicace swatches

This is such a luxurious and special lipstick, it will always remind me of the achievement i was very proud of training for. But also, it is such a lovely texture to apply, and lasts on the lips. 
It is such a unique colour shade, unlike anything I have. I love the casing on these Chanel lipsticks, I feel so grown-up applying it!! 
The shade is gorgeous rosy pink, I can see me wearing this as we edge closer towards Spring!!
It has a creamy finish to it, not drying at all and very comfortable to wear.

chanel rouge coco lip creme lipstick dedicace swatches

Swatched on my lips: 

chanel rouge coco lip creme lipstick dedicace swatches beauty blog review

Such a pretty pink shade!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment