Tuesday 11 November 2014

Lancome Rouge In love Lipstick Review 379N


I received a goody bag 'Gift with purchase' from Debenhams recently when I made an order. This included trial sample sizes of make-up and fragrance.

I love these, as you get to try out products you never normally would choose for yourself. Allowing you to sometimes step out of your comfort zone!

Mine included a mini Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick. 

Lancome in love lipstick 379N swatch beauty blog review

Having never tried any Lancome make-up  at all, it's not something I would have picked for myself. 


But oh my! it was love at first swipe!! 


This lipstick is so creamy yet pigmented and hydrating - all at the same time. 
The wear time for this is incredible - I put it on in the afternoon and it was still there come bedtime. I actually needed to remove it with my bioderma micellar water! Never really needed to do that before?!

Like with most lipsticks, they fade during the day through wear / drinking & eating, they end up fading whilst usually leaving an bold outline for all to see. 
This lipstick seems to somehow fade evenly and leaves a lovely all over stain on the lips.

Lancome in love lipstick 379N swatch beauty blog review

The shade I was sent 379N looks a very very scary shade in the bullet! 


Would not have even looked twice at this colour. Once on it is an intense plum-y-purple shade which then fades down to a very pretty berry shade.

Lancome in love lipstick 379N swatch beauty blog review

Very fitting for Autumn and I have been wearing this non stop (even doing housework!!) ... to the point where it broke in half!! So I'm off now to google how to fix a broken lipstick. I know its only a sample size but I love it so much!! Such a different shade to anything I have worn before!
That's it I'm utterly hooked and Lancome in love with these lipsticks!!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment