Tuesday 14 October 2014

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap Review


Have been wanting to try this for ages and when I found it in TK MAXX last week I actually squealed with delight!!

I picked up the Almond scent. Oh my .... I am in love! 
It smells amazing!!
There was also Lavender, mild baby, tea tree oil, citrus and peppermint.



Dr Bronner's pure castile magic soap is organic and suitable for vegans. 

'Castile' means any vegetable oil-based soap, versus animal fat-based soap. 
"Pure-Castile" means you are using real and simple soap, not complex blend of detergents.

Dr Bronner's magic soap is commonly used to clean make-up brushes in the beauty blogger world but it also has lots more uses.... 

As a soap of course! Liquid soap and a body wash. A little goes a long way, as it is concentrated and foams up nicely. Doesn't strip the skin or leave it feeling dry. It feels nice to use and the Almond one i've tried smells delicious! During and after the fragrance lingers.

I've also used it as a shaving gel. Foamed up onto my legs and shaved as I usually would do. Left my legs feeling lovely and smooth. Not a nick or cut in sight as I was able to see what I was doing.

Cleaning... not tried this yet but it also says that you can use in both laundry and cleaning. Can be diluted down depending upon your needs.
It actually says there are apparently 18 in 1 uses for this magic soap!!

Have you tried Dr Bronner's Magic Soap? What do you use it for?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment