Friday 26 September 2014

The Autumn Tag



Autumn has to be my favourite season....


autumn tag 2014


Leaves falling off the trees, the nights closing in earlier and me snuggling up in my monsters inc 'Sully' onsie, infront of Downton Abbey. 
Cuppa tea in one hand and a choccie biccie in the other.
Saw this tag on makeupsavvy and decided to give it a go.
The tag was created by Georgina from makeup-pixi3

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  
That would be a delicious hot chocolate with whipped cream on the top. Mmmm! 
Warms you to your toes!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I actually look forward to the weather getting a little colder so that I can dig out my winter boots. Snuggle up in a scarf and gloves when it really gets cold.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
As it edges towards Christmas i’ll put the good old christmas songs on but day to day i'll listen to whats on the radio.
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I love Estee Lauder’s Sensuous noir perfume. It is a lovely mix of woody and musk notes perfect for this season.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I’m going to be burning the sanctuary spa’s sleep candle. The scent is so soothing and perfect for these cosy winter nights.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
The crunch of the leaves beneath my feet. The chill in the air and wrapping up all snug!
I love the anticipation and excitement of Christmas. Decorating the tree, christmas songs and cosying up on the couch watching Christmas movies.

7. Favourite make-up look?
I probably opt for slightly darker or berry lipsticks and continue to use waterproof mascara.   
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Bonfire night, love watching the fire works!
The return of my favourite TV shows, Downton Abbey, Strictly Come Dancing and of course Christmas! Ho ho ho!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment