Wednesday 2 July 2014

My June Favourites 2014


This month has definitely been the month for discovering bold and daring lipsticks!!
Trying to step out of my comfort zone of nude and safe pink lipsticks.

YSL Rouge Volupte 17 Red Muse Lipstick
My review can be found here

YSL Rouge Volupte 17 Red Muse Lipstick swatch

YSL Rouge Volupte 17 Red Muse Lipstick swatch on lips

YSL Rouge Volupte 17 Red Muse Lipstick swatch review

Mac Pink Pigeon Lipstick
You can read my review here

MAC Pink pigeon lipstick review swatch matte

MAC pink pigeon matte lipstick swatched on lips review beauty blog

Perfume:
 Have been using the body shop coconut spray....smells like a holiday in a bottle mmmm divine!
The body shop coconut body mist

Film:
Loved Disney's Maleficent, can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray!
Having grown up watching Sleeping Beauty on (dare I say it...Video!!) it was interesting to see Maleficent from her side of the story. Angelina Jolie was amazing too.


Disney Maleficent film sleeping beauty

TV: This month I have been watching...
The Big Bang Theory, Big Brother 2014 & of course loving 'New Girl'. Jess is so cool!!

Have finished the book I was reading from last month Cecilia Ahern How to fall in love. 
If you enjoy romantic novels then I highly recommend this book.
I am just about to start
Jane Green - Tempting Fate. Not sure if I will be finished by next month but that's the plan.

June was all about bold lipstick for me. 
So i decided this month of July I am going to... master the art of winged eye-liner!! 
I am determined to get both eyes matching and not wonky!!
Wish me luck! (Because I will definitely need it!)

What are you hoping to achieve this July?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment