Tuesday 6 May 2014

Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter Review


Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter

This is my all time favourite body lotion ever!


Thick and creamy lovely and luxurious to apply.



It smells so nice, not over powering and in your face. A slightly fruity, perfumed floral scent. Their original pink fragrance we all know and love to be soap and glory's scent.
The lotion is a thick body butter and really does leave your skin feeling soft, silky and velvety smooth! Thick, creamy and so lovely to apply. Sinks in fairly quickly, so you aren't waiting around for it to absorb.
Contains softening shea butter and aloe vera.

I use this all over my body, legs and arms, where I concentrate on my elbows, tops of my arms and knees which tend to get a bit dry and rough! 
Definitely notice the difference when I forget to moisturise with this sumptious body butter.
Easy to get hold of in the boots 3 for 2, and also avaliable in travel size so perfect for trips and holidays. Never be without smooth soft skin! Even when you are away.

Another one for my 'Products I can't live without' list.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment