Friday 2 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Another affordable dupe for the French brand 'Bioderma Sensibo micellar solution' has popped up!

Have to say this is a very affordable alternative. Do love my Bioderma, (my review here: Bioderma-Sensibo ) but I have found since picking this up from Boots, I reach for this a lot of the time. Possibly because it is a cheaper version, and my bioderma i am nearly down to less than a third left! eek.

The Garnier is a bigger 400ml bottle huge compared to the 250ml Bioderma.
Says 200 uses on the label, did originally try to jot down how many uses....but that didn't work out!
 Can tell you I have been using this for over a month now and as you can see from the photo has barely went down.  


A really nice gentle make-up remover for face eyes and lips, cleanser.
Suitable for even sensitive skin. Skin doesn't feel tight or stripped. Just feels like you are removing your make-up with water.

No rinsing needed, it's quick and easy.
Perfect for when you step in the front door to remove your face of make-up, pollution and SPF.


The idea behind it is the 'micellars' in the solution attract dirt and impurities much like a magnet away from the skin.
Gently lifting away, no rubbing or scrubbing required!!

Looking at the ingredients list contains water aqua and glycerin which will be nice and hydrating to your skin.
Not leaving it dry.


I use this both morning and evening.
Morning to prepare my face for make-up. Just to make sure goes on smoothly.
Evening, when I get in if I have been wearing make-up all day I use 2-3 cotton pads drenched in this and swipe gentle to remove make-up, pollution and other impurities.

I will then use an oil cleanser or balm before bed.

Highly recommend this as a very effective make-up remover, cleanser alternative to 'Bioderma Sensibo'.
Last time I saw it in boots it was £2.99 for 400ml!!
Brilliant price for an lovely simple cleanser!

Have you tried any micellar waters you would recommend?

Take time for you, Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment