Sunday 13 April 2014

Soap and Glory's latest addition - Orangeasm!


Soap and Glory's 
latest addition to their already fabulous product range....
Orangeasm!!

A zesty, fresh line up to add to the Soap and Glory clan.




Consists of: A perfume, body butter and a shower gel body wash.

I am a huge fan of Soap and Glory and I couldn't not pick up this new range!
It would be rude not to!!

First of all, I love the name, and yes when I first saw it, I did do a double take too!!
 Really like the packaging, as with the brand, it's fun and cheeky.

Second of all, the scent is so nice. They chose the perfect time - Spring to launch.
It's got notes of orange....as suggested in the name.
Sicilian Lemon and fresh green mandarin

Fruitilicious!!

So to start, the perfume or as they call it 'Super Tonic' Fragrance.



Contains energising elemi, fresh green mandarin, cool mint, sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils.

All sounds refreshing and uplifting..... but does it smell good??

Well, yes in my humble opinion it does! 
Has a zesty but not over powering kick to it. Has an under-tone of mint but you definately don't smell like a polo! It is a very subtle hint.

Provides a scent, that's fresh, and well...very like oranges, lemons and mint all rolled into one!
So if citrus isn't your thing, then maybe give this a miss.

I absolutely love this fragrance, really gives you a nice scent that's only really noticeable up close.
You probably would need to top up throughout the day as it is a very light fragrance but I like that it's not too over powering. Can't wait for the sun to appear so I can wear, as I think this will be a perfect Summer time scent!

Super Rich Body Butter


I adore the original body butter, so was a 'no brainer' to try out this one.

Like the original its a thick creamy body lotion. Goes on quite thick but doesn't feel gloopy or sticky and is absorbed quite quickly. Leaving your skin lovely and smooth with a subtle scent.
The orangeasm body butter is a similar consistency but unlike the original, has shea butter massage balls in it!
Sounds interesting and haven't really heard of a body butter with massage balls in before.

They are tiny little balls, that as you rub the body butter into your skin break up and disperse. So gives a sort of massaging effect.
Nice to use and leaves my skin nourished and soft. 

Quite fun breaking up all the little beady things!

Orangeasm Body Wash / Shower Gel



Again, I am a huge fan of Soap and glory's 'clean on me' shower gel 
but I do like to switch it up every now and then.

This is a lovely refreshing body wash with mandarin, lemon and orange peel oil.
Makes for a fruity and fresh experience. 
Like 'clean on me' great foaming action that leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.   

Would be perfect for a morning time shower to get you into action!


Highly recommend these new offerings from Soap and Glory.

Definitely think layering your scent is the way to go. 

Which I think is what soap and glory had in mind...

Start off in the shower / bath with the body wash next slather your body with the luxurious body butter then spritz wrists, décolletage and body with the zesty fragrance.

Ta-Dah!! Ready to bring on the sunshine!

I have a sneaky feeling that this will definitely be my summer 'go to' scent.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

Have you tried the new soap and glory scent? what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment