Thursday 17 April 2014

MAC Soft and Gentle Review


MAC
Soft & Gentle
Mineralize Skin-finish
Luminizer Highlighter
Have really been loving this luminizer.....


Brightens up the face, highlights tops of cheeks without being too sparkly and glittery.... which I don't like.
It's a lovely gentle, peachy bronze colour and gives a healthy glow and lift to the skin.
Gorgeous! 


 



Excuse the scratched base - just shows how much use I have been getting from this!!

Think I have worn this nearly everyday, since getting it. Once you use it, you can't imagine not having it in your make-up bag and not using it!








I use my real techniques duo fibre face brush.


Dust from the tops of my cheeks up towards my temples. 
Then with what is left on my brush dust down the centre of my face. 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment