Sunday 27 April 2014

Flake Away Body Polish Scrub Review

Soap and Glory 'Flake Away'
Body Polish / Exfoliator / Scrub

This is my all time favourite body scrub. Ever. No doubt!
 Would definitely go in my products I can't live without!


Its a lovely creamy scrub but unlike most, the beads to scrub with aren't scratchy or harsh.



Smells amazing and really does a fantastic job of sloughing away the dead and flaky skin.
Especially great for knees, elbows, arms and legs.
Really is quite addictive and I would say therapeutic!!
 I use this nearly every time I bathe or shower... it is that good I haven't even looked at another scrub in a very long time!

Shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar all combine to make an excellent exfoliator leaving your skin super smooth and radiant.

It is scented with the original pink scent .... 
we all know and love to be the soap & glory signature smell.

I apply a good handful all over damp skin and massage in circular motion. Then rinse well or you will be finding grains later on!
There is no oily residue or greasiness to it. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Fantastic if you dare to bare your legs or fake tan!!

So with the sunny days not too far off I highly recommend this flake away body scrub... you will wonder how you managed without it!!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment