Tuesday 13 August 2013

Real Techniques LTD Edition Duo Fibre Brushes!!


On a recent trip to Boots, I spotted a new addition to the real techniques brush family!!
I excitedly grabbed and paid..........couldn't wait to get home to try them out!!




 Duo fibre brushes which means, they apply the products lightly, enabling controlled and buildable application. Powder won't look heavy or caked on, gives an airbrushed finish.


This limited edition pack contains:
Duo fibre face brush.....


Love this brush for applying finishing transcluscent powder, could also use for blush or bronzer too.

Duo fiber contour brush....


I use this for blush and bronzer, when contouring. I like the fact it allows you to apply lightly and build up gradually on your face.


Duo fibre eye brush.....



I use this for blending the darker eyeshadow shade into the eye crease

Overall i'm very impressed with the latest addition to the real techniques brush family and would definitely recommend. 
I love nothing more than to watch make-up tutorials on youtube and pixiwoo are one of my fave make-up artists. (If you don't already know these brushes are designed by Samantha Chapman who is one half of pixiwoo on youtube.)


Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment