Sunday 16 March 2014

MAC Lipstick Sweetie Swatches and Review

MAC Lipstick
Sweetie
Swatches & Review




This one is a fairly new one to me.
 I was looking for something a bit out of my comfort zone.
 I have lots of 'nude / peachy / soft' very neutral lipsticks,
 so I wanted one with a bit more 'pop' of colour.


Hence...... Sweetie.







Like the name suggests.... this is a lovely uber sweet pink colour with a slight shimmer to it.




It is a 'Lustre' formula, which is a highly pigmented lipstick with a glossy shimmery finish.


( As you can see has a lustre sheen finish to it in the sunlight)


I really like this colour and would say its a nice one to wear day or night.
Its not a super bright bold pink, but then its nowhere near as pale and neutral as 'Angel'.

Its a lovely one to wear when you just want a pop of colour.... but not too much.

Your lips.... but better!!


Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment